South Korean women's archery team continued its dominance in the recurve archery of the Asian Games in Hangzhou, China, winning gold medal in the team event on Friday while two South Koreans cometed in the finals of the individual event on Saturday.
Lim Si-hyeon beat her compatriot An San 6-0 in the finals held in Fuyang Yinhu Sports Centre, winning her third gold medal in the Asian Game. The two archers and their teammate Choi Mi-sun had won the gold medal in the women's recurve team event over China a day earlier.
- Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg
- 이재명, 여·야·정 3자 회동 제안…"바지사장 아닌 尹 직접 나서야"
- [Herald Review] Based on true story, 3 boys find justice 16 years delayed in 'The Boys'
- Silversmith William Lee wins Craft Prize 2023
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- [Herald Interview] Saudi Arabia seeks to engage with world through Diriyah Contemporary Art Biennale
- 윤재옥 "이재명 '내각 총사퇴' 주장, 정쟁을 위한 도전장"
- Maestro Semyon Bychkov breaks silence on Israel–Hamas war